PlatinumGames Inc.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Learning Reflection


  • I've learned much in the past week. The first thing I've learned how to do was how to customize my blog, from changing the font of the Blog Title to adding RSS feeds and other widgets. The other thing I've learned how to do was how to record and embed a podcast to my blog. 
  • This will help me in real life by being able to help others who have trouble doing these things for themselves. By knowing what I've learned in the past week, I'm able to teach others what I know.
  • I had trouble with embedding the podcast into my blog. What I did to address the problem was to ask  my teacher for help. She performed a search engine search, using the query "upload podcast to blogger." She came across a handy tutorial, which told me to upload the MP3 file of my podcast to archive.org. Once I did that, I was able to embed the podcast to my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment